- Our perimeter Safety Nets are manufactured from Nylon materials to out last Polypropylene materials.
- Nylon netting has breaking Strain Capacity of 400kg per square mesh. Which exceeds the requirements of Helipad Specification.
- We manufacture any size to suit including custom-made sizes.
- Safety Nets are designed to be used on various types of outdoor Environments for the protection of personnel working close to edge with shelf life up to 10 years*.
- The Installation of Outriggers (by Others) must follow the Guidelines or set at an angle of at least of 10%.
Click here to Download our Helipad Net leaflet
- Newcastle John Hunter Hospital,
- Sydney RPA (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital),
- Canberra Hospital,
- NSW St George Hospital
- Westmead Hospital,
- Hornsby Hospital and
- Maitland Hospital (NSW)
We also provide on-site inspection and UV testing of the perimeter netting for continued use.
Remember - Safety Nets Save Lives. They prevent fatalities and serious accidents when working at heights, and also prevent the fall of a lot of debris onto the site below.